The Selection Committee for the Lagos Public Relations Industry Gala and Awards (LAPRIGA) 2022, has revealed, over 100 entries have been submitted, announcing that people now have a 15-day grace period to still enter for the award.
While all entries closed in September, the committee announced October 28, 2022, as the new deadline, encouraging the LAPRIGA public to hop on the moving train.
Speaking on the rationale behind the deadline extension, the Chairman of the Selection Committee, Mr. Chido Nwakanma, noted that the extension was granted to give room for more professionals in the PR industry to submit their entries for the prestigious award.
“We have received unprecedented interest and enquiries concerning this year’s award. Members of the committee felt that we need to extend the entry period for a few more days in keeping with our promise to encourage greater participation of stakeholders in LaPRIGA,” Mr. Nwakanma said.
The LAPRIGA 2022 Awards categories include:
1. Public Relations Practitioner of the year
2. Corporate Communication Professional of the year
3. Most Influential PR professional of the year
4. Outstanding Public Affairs Practitioner of the Year
5. Best brand in storytelling
6. Best Innovation in Public Relations
7. Digital and social media Agency of the Year
8. Rising Public Relations Practitioner of the Year
9. Best in Crisis and Risk Communication
10. Excellence in Internal Communication & Employee Engagement
11. Excellence in Community Relations
12. Best in Technology Public Relations
13. Best in Public Relations Education
14. Best in Hospitality PR
15. Best in Political Communication
16. Best in Entertainment PR
17. Best use of Research & Measurement
18. Best in Corporate Social Responsibility
19. Best Supporter of PR
20. Agency of the year
21. Model Agency of all time
22. Public Relations Journalist of the year
23. Photo & Video Journalist of the Year